Aprovechando el tirón comercial que la prematura muerte de la cantante (por shock alcohólico) puede provocar, se prepara para diciembre un álbum póstumo hecho a base de descartes: una docena de temas en total. Os dejamos por aquí con un pormenorizado tracklist que ofrecido por The Telegraph. Sobran las palabras.
1. OUR DAY WILL COME (Reggae Version): Re-working of classic 1960s doo-wop song produced by Salaam Remi Gibbs (better known as Salaam Remi) and recorded in May 2002.
2. BETWEEN THE CHEATS: Recorded in London in May 2008. Produced by Salaam Remi.
3. TEARS DRY: Original ballad version recorded in November 2005 in Miami with Salaam
4. WAKE UP ALONE: The first song recorded for the Back To Black sessions. This is the one-take demo recorded in March 2006 by Paul O’Duffy.
5. WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW: Version of the Carole King-written Shirelles classic. Produced by Mark Ronson and featuring the Dap Kings with string arrangements by Chris Elliott. Recorded in September 2004.
6. VALERIE: One of Amy’s jukebox favourites, the original slower tempo version of the Mark Ronson-produced post-Back To Black single. Recorded in December 2006.
7. LIKE SMOKE featuring Nas: Amy and American rapper Nas became friends after Amy name-checked the New York rapper on Back To Black’s Me & Mr Jones. Produced by Salaam Remi and recorded in May 2008.
8. THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA: The first song 18-year-old Amy sang when she went to Miami to record with Salaam Remi. Recorded in May 2002.
9. HALFTIME: Amy and Salaam Remi worked on Half-time since the Frank sessions. Recorded in August 2002.
10. BEST FRIENDS: Frank-era live set opener produced by Salaam Remi. Recorded in February 2003.
11. BODY & SOUL with Tony Bennett: Cover of 1930s jazz standard with Tony Bennett. Recorded at Abbey Road Studios London in March 2011 and produced by Phil Ramone.
12. A SONG FOR YOU: Heartbreaking and emotional version of the classic made famous by Donny Hathaway, Amy’s favourite artist. The song was recorded in the spring of 2009. Produced by Salaam Remi.